- 1 day (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Cycling is a fun, efficient and easy way of getting around Xela! Even if you only pedal around for a few hours, or maybe you have a job or volunteering, riding a bike is an essential Xela experience.
Bike rental in Xela!
There is many places to visit around Xela with your bike, specially in summer, there’s nothing more exhilarating than jumping on your bike, cycling through the city and feeling the wind in your hair en route to yet another exciting event, attraction or activity. Biking along the road to Salcaja, San Andres Xecul, Fuentes Georginas, Cerro el Baul and many other places around Xela is one of the most beautiful ways to take a look around Xela.
- Local taxes
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
6a Calle 7-31
• The price is given per day. But you can rent it also per week or month.
• It includes the helmet and the security lock.
• Once you get the bike you have a sing a contract with terms and conditions:
1. You will pick up and deliver the bike at T&H offices
2. Late Return: If Renter returns the bicycle to the designated return area more than 5hours after the scheduled “Time Back,” Renter shall forfeit his/her security deposit, which is Q100.00
3. Condition of Bicycle upon Return. The Renter shall return the bicycle to the designated return area clean and in the same condition as it was in when given to Renter, accepting ordinary wear and tear. Renter shall be responsible for any damage caused to the bicycle during the rental period. T&H shall retain any portion (or all) of Renter’s security deposit as necessary to cover repairs for such damages. To the extent that damages to the bicycle exceed the amount of the security deposit, Renter shall be billed by T&H for the full amount of damages or stealing caused by Renter during the rental period.
4. Assumption of Risk. Renter acknowledges that the activities for which the bicycle is designed include inherent dangers, including the risk of bodily injury and/or death. Renter assumes and accepts all risks associated with the use of the bicycle. Travel & Health Guatemala is not responsible for any incident.
Renter has read and understands all of the terms, conditions and rules set forth above, and agrees to all terms without reservation
5. In case of robbery or total destruction of the bicycle, the renter shall pay Q1000.00
6. In case of some inconvenient you shall leave Q200.00 of Deposit
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.