- 1 day (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy and discover the colorful market day of Chichicastenango! This is an unique experience that you will see how is the local people live and doing their activities in the market days. The real Mayan culture is still live. Also since their typical dress till the Mayan language that they speak.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Lake Atitlan area)
- Round-trip shared transfer (Collective shuttle)
- One-way shared boat taxi transfer (San Pedro to Panajachel)
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to your next destination (we cover just to Panajachel)
San Pedro la Laguna or you can be in thouch with your operator to ask for other departure location
Your guide goes to pick you up at your hotel
San Pedro la Laguna or Panajachel
This tour is related to the one day tours traditional of Guatemala. The trip begain from San Pedro la Laguna or Lake Atitlan area.
Your guide goes to pick you up at your hotel in San Pedro la Laguna, this tour consists in a round trip to Chichicastenango’s market day and later in the afternoon we return again at home (Lake atitlan area). In chichicastenango you would be able to explore the indigenous market day activity and be a witness of the buy-sell of fruits, vegetables, and the art crafts, between locals and foreigners. Then you will be visiting the “Santo Tomás” church where the Popol Vuh (the mayans sacred book) was found.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Comfortable dress
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.