- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Located outside of Quetzaltenango is this amazing farm El Patrocinio, with coffee tour for you.
- Food and drinks
- Personal Expenses
Your Hotel in Quetzaltenango.
We arrange with you at time we pick up to you at your hotel.
Tour by the coffee plantations, one of the main products of the Guatemalan economy, and other type of plantations in the area.
In this tour you will have the opportunity to learn more about this famous grain. In addition, we weill have the opportunity to visit the cocoa, macadamia and rubber plantations. Also, we will learn about the work of the people who work daily in these plantations and will be able to choose between different farms, each one with a direct focus on sustainable tourism, products and services. You will know the kind of coffee arabiga on this tour that is harvested on this farm, and come and relax with the amazing views of the farm.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Minimum age is 18 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.