- 7 to 9 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The giant of the lake, with its stunning view of the lake and surrounding areas, offers a great experience for those who want to feel challenged and rewarded at the same time. Summit the peak and see nothing else but volcanic rock and amazing 360 vistas of the region. The perfect place to learn about the birth of Lake Atitlán, a violent history of volcanic eruptions dating back to 11 million years ago. Gaze at the starry night as it blends with the towns’ lights and sparks peace and joy.
- Local Guide
Municipalidad de Santiago Atitlán, 14, Santiago Atitlán, Guatemala
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Atitlan, Guatemala
You will be able to hike a volcano, watch wildlife, enjoy nature.
Duration: 8 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.