- 1 hour (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Whether you are a long-time yogi or a first timer looking to try something new, this class is a wonderful way to start your day! In this power vinyasa yoga class, you will breathe, bend and work hard. Most importantly, you will leave feeling relaxed. We focus on the basics, keeping things simple and keeping your body safe. This is perfect for backpackers looking to stretch their legs after a long day of hiking or folks who just want to find some peace of mind.
- Use of Yoga Mats
Hostel Fe, San Pedro La Laguna, solola, Guatemala
Returns to original departure point
Do yoga in a beautiful covered studio space, right on the lake!
Duration: 1 hour
Location: Lake Atitlan, Guatemala
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.