- 6 to 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
You´ll starting the day visiting the Taulabe caves and admire the magic nature of our earth.
After that, you will enjoy a nice time Kayaking while admiring the beautiful colors nature in the surroundings of Yojoa Lake.
In the afternoon you´ll visiting Pulhapanzak Waterfalls.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned car or minivan
- Taulabe Caves Entrance Fee
- Pulhapanzak Waterfall Entrance Fee
- Kayak Rental Fee
- Entry/Admission - Cataratas Pulhapanzak
- Entry/Admission - Lake Yojoa
- Entry/Admission - Cuevas de Taulabe
- Optional activities, unless specified
- Alcoholic beverages
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Hotels in San Pedro Sula.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cataratas Pulhapanzak, San Buenaventura 00000 Honduras
The white waters of Rio Blanco are waiting for you...you can hike at the base of the waterfall. (Optional)
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Lake Yojoa, Road CA-5, aproximately at 160 Km from Tegucigalpa, La Guama Honduras
You can go kayaking at Yojoa Lake at your own pace, enjoy the grenery, nature, birdwatching of the surroundings.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Cuevas de Taulabe, Orilla de Carretera a San Pedro Sula, Taulabe Honduras
Enjoy the guided visited to the Caves of Taulabe.
Duration: 2 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children between 0-10 years old travel free. Their parents cover their expenses. (Food, entrance fees as needed).
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.