- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Guided tour around San Pedro Sula city, know it´s highlights.
You´ll visit the local Souvenir Market, the local Antropology Museum, The Cathedral and the Main Plaza of the city. After that, you´ll enjoy the flavors of it´s gastronomy.
- Bottled water
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Kids from 0-10 Years old, travel free, with their parents covering their expenses.
- Entry/Admission - Museum of Anthropology and History of San Pedro Sula
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Traveler pickup is offered
San Pedro Sula Hotels
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museum of Anthropology and History of San Pedro Sula, Barrio Guamilito 3ra ave. Noroeste entre 3 y 4 calle, San Pedro Sula CT1100 Honduras
Enjoy and know the history of San Pedro Sula and it´s importance to Honduras...
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.