- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Tela is a town in Honduras on the northern Caribbean coast. It is located in the department of Atlantida and is one of various towns on the Caribbean Coast of Central America with many Garifuna communities nearby. A merely 1.5 hour road trip, departing early morning from San Pedro Sula. You will get to enjoy the great weather and beautiful beaches and the most importantly, try some great local food.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Tela Airport
- Alcoholic drinks. (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Returns to original departure point at approximately 6pm
Everyday depending on availability.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tela Airport, Tela, Honduras
White Beaches - Caribbean Sea
Duration: 6 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.