- 8 to 12 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a full-day visit to Cerro Azul Meámbar National Park from San Pedro Sula. Hike the trails to beautiful waterfalls, sources of pristine water and two bird watching towers. Relax with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
- Entrance Park Fee
- Use of Kayak
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional Cerro Azul Meambar
- Alcoholic Beverages
Traveler pickup is offered
- Ramon Villeda Morales Airport, San Pedro Sula Honduras
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Returns to original departure point at approximately 5:00pm
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque Nacional Cerro Azul Meambar, Honduras
Cerro Azul Meámbar National Park AKA PANACAM, is a national park in Honduras. It was established on 1 January 1987 and covers an area of 300 square kilometres. It has an altitude of between 1,800 and 2,047 metres.
Duration: 8 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.