- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a full-day visit to Cerro Azul Meámbar National Park from San Pedro Sula. Hike the trails to beautiful waterfalls, sources of pristine water and two bird watching towers. Relax with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
- Entrance Park Fee
- Entry/Admission - Lake Yojoa
- Activities not specified in this tour like Kayaking.
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic Beverages
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Returns to original departure point at approximately 5:00pm
Depart from your San Pedro Sula after breakfast from your hotel. Head to Cerro Azul Meámbar National Park. Approximately 1.5 hours drive.
You will get the visitors center of Panacam Lodge, where you can see the hummingbirds, right in front of you.
Then start to hike the tranquil and well marked trails, crossing some hanging bridges to discover two waterfalls (Alta & Los Vencejos).
(Optional) You can hike the complete loop of 7kms about 4 hours and see wildlife in their natural surroundings. If you feel adventurous, you can take a bath in the pristine waters coming down the mountain. Optional (at your own expense), you can do kayaking at Represa de Yure (an artificial lagoon), located in the park area.
At 2:00pm will look for lunch at the restaurant of the visitor center.
Arrive back at your hotel in San Pedro Sula at approximately 5 - 6pm.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.