- 5 to 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Omoa is a town and a municipality in the Department of Cortés in Hondruas. Omoa is located on a small bay of the same name 18 km west of Puerto Cortés on the Caribbean sea coast. The most striking feature is the Fortaleza de San Fernando de Omoa, an 18th-century Spanish fort.
The Real fort was built in 1752, and remodeled in 1759. Next to the Real fort, the fort of San Fernando de Omoa was built from 1756 through 1775. A small town filled with great history and culture, all in a day.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Fortaleza San Fernando
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Hotels in San Pedro Sula at approximately 6pm
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fortaleza San Fernando, Ent a Playa Omoa, Omoa CT2204 Honduras
Visit to the Spanish fortress
Duration: 3 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children between 1-10 years old, travel free with their parents.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.