- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Jeannette Kawas National Park, also known as Parque Nacional Punta Sal, is accessible only by water. This 7-hour tour offers you a great opportunity to enjoy an unspoiled beach, snorkeling, hiking and wildlife.
- Close encounter with friendly dolphins
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- All necessary equipment included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Snorkel gear included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Fuel surcharge
- National Park fees
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only - does not apply for Indura Beach Resort)
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional Punta Sal
Mango Cafe Tela, Honduras
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Offering you the very best of both coastal marine and tropical forest ecosystems, Jeanette Kawas National Park (Parque Nacional Punta Sal) is an excursion of diversity.
Launching off across the Bay of Tela by ferry, dolphin are often seen en route to one of the most protected parts of Jeanette Kawas National Park (Parque Nacional Punta Sal).
Exploring the peninsula on foot, through mangrove and tropical forest, you will have the opportunity to see howler monkeys.
We will also have time of snorkeling in the turquoise waters of a coral reef where you will kick back and relax in true Caribbean-style on the beach of Cocalito.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 6 people per booking is required
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.