- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
The Lancetilla Botanical Gardens are the second largest tropical botanical gardens in the world.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Family friendly
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- All entrance fees included
- Led by a local guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- National Park fees
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - Lancetilla Botanical Garden
Tours Office in Tela, Honduras
The diverse habitats that are found within the reserve are the secret to this paradise: a hike through these gardens will give you the opportunity to see up to 200 different species of birds.
This invaluable treasure left by the Banana Company, has the most extensive collection of indigenous as well as Oceanic and Asian fruit trees in Tropical America, where many rare bird species will reward you with a feast of color and sound.
A walk through the fascinating stretch of bamboo forest will lead you to a refreshing swimming hole at Lancetilla River.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.