- 3 days (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Three awesome day-tours in a budget-friendly package.
- Fuel surcharge
- National Park fees
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only - does not apply for Indura Beach Resort)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Accommodation is not included
Your hotel in Tela
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
The Punta Sal tour will take you by ferry across the bay of Tela to an isolated and protected peninsula within Jeanette Kawas National Park where you’ll hike through tropical forest alive with howler and white-faced monkeys, snorkel in the azure waters of coral reefs, and relax on the tucked-away beach of Cocalito.
The Punta Izopo excursion will take you kayaking through the lush mangrove canals of the Rio Platano. While exploring, you will spot monkeys, alligators, and an incredible variety of birds and butterflies, after which you’ll be transferred to the beautiful Garifuna village of Triunfo de la Cruz, right on the beach. Here you can try a typical Garifuna dish of fresh fish, coconut rice and beans, and fried plantains.
And last but not least we have a tour to one of the most amazing coral reef you will ever see:
Cayos Cochinos, launching off from the community of Sambo Creek, a one hour trip to the virgin white beaches of Cayos Cochinos will leave you in awe as you look back at the mainland with the magnificent ‘Cordillera Gracias a Dios’ towering in the distance.
Coral reefs and pristine sandy beaches make up this archipelago of 13 cays – a “must see” on the Honduran North Coast.
You will enjoy a tour of the islands and time for snorkeling while taking in the incredible tranquility of this marine biology reserve.
Don’t miss trying a typical Garifuna style dish at Chachahuate Cay: fresh fish, plantains and fried rice and beans prepared with coconut milk.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- If you will not be arriving at your destination within the specified reconfirmation period, please reconfirm with the local service provider prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination. Please note that departure times and locations may vary slightly.
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.