- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Punta Izopo presents to you the mangrove forest, one of the most vital and astounding ecosystems in the world and is now known best in our Crocodile Night Watch tour in the North Coast of Honduras.
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- All entrance fees included
- All necessary equipment included
- Fully narrated tour
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only - does not apply for Indura Beach Resort)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Tours Office in Tela, Honduras
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Covering thousands of acres of protected forest, this amazing environment is home to a large number of birds, reptiles, mammals and insects.
Approximately 70% of its wildlife is nocturnal, a fact that has made this night tour one of our most fascinating adventures.
This excursion involves kayaking through the maze of mangrove creeks and rivers making up the Río Plátano and the Río Hicaque Lagoon, located in the core zone of Punta Izopo National Park.
This exciting tour gives you the chance to see the crocodiles that inhabit the canals and mangroves.
Normally wildlife in mangroves can be seen mostly at sunrise or sunset, so this tour allows you to see more species of birds and the excitement of sighting crocodiles.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.