- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
You will enjoy riding motorcycle in the wonderful Garifuna Village in the north coast of Honduras, enjoy great rides offering amazing views and adrenaline.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- All necessary equipment included
- Led by a local guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Small-group tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Mango Cafe, Tela, Honduras
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
You will Experience the off road sandy terrain on a Kawasaki KLR 650, Honda XR 600 R, Yamaha XT 250 or even in a Yamaha XT 125 and live the moment with an adrenaline rush.
Starting from the coast of the Caribbean city of Tela, you will go to the Garifuna Village of Miami by the beach, passing through two Garifuna Villages on a sandy road.
When you arrive to the Garifuna Village you will have the opportunity to relax by the beach or enjoy a typical Honduran meal while visiting with the local Garifuna villagers.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Driving license required
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.