- 4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Experience an unforgettable day of fun and sun aboard this catamaran. Set sail from Runaway Bay, cruise to the designated area for a swim or go snorkeling in the warm colorful waters. Then it is back to the catamaran once again. Enjoy refreshments on board before docking at the famous Dunn’s River Falls.
- Excellent value for money
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- All entrance fees included
- Free drinks included
- Snorkel gear included
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- All activities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Mahogany Beach
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mahogany Beach, Ocho Rios, Saint Ann Parish, Jamaica
Clients board the Catamaran at this beautiful beach in Ocho Rios.
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Great way to spend a day! Climbing the Falls was awesome. Snorkeling was okay...coral looked more like rocks than coral, but we did see some colorful fish. Staff on the catamaran and our bus guides were very friendly and upbeat. Drinks were nice and cold and the snack was tasty.
I have only given three stars due to two complaints....
1. It needs to be better organized for the snorkeling. Guests weren't being fitted with their snorkel gear until they were at the exit ladder, creating long waits in line to begin snorkeling. we stood over 1/2 hour waiting to get off the catamaran. Previous snorkeling excursions I've done have fitted you with your gear before arriving at the snorkeling destination which saves a great deal of time.
2. On the one hour drive back to the resort, the guides decided to stop 20 minutes from the resort for what they called a bathroom break which was supposed to be ten minutes. I don't think anyone on our bus was wanting to stop, and ten minutes became 20 while the guides enjoyed a beer. It had been a long day and we just wanted to get back!