- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This is a unique tour. A tour that move at easy pace and is not rushed. You are picked up in the comfort of your Falmouth Hotel Lobby at the specified time by one of our professional, knowledgeable and patient tour guides. This is one hundred percent skip the line. We make your travel to the Blue Hole & Secret Falls as easy as breeze. The ride along the crisp, blue coastline is a beautiful sight to behold and great photo ops. After an electrifying day at the Blue Hole & Secret Falls we take you hassle free shopping and then lunch at Jamaica's #1 Jerk chicken and pork restaurant (Scotchies Outdoor Garden Restaurant).
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Popular choice with kids
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional waterfall guide
- Skip the line access
- Fully air-conditioned minivan/bus
- Entry/Admission - Blue Hole
- Lunch (available to purchase)
- Additional food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
Customers staying at other accommodations must contact us by email or phone to arrange a central pickup point.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Hole, Ocho Rios Jamaica
After the scenic drive you will head to Cool Blue Hole and Secret Falls just in time to meet your knowledgeable guide who will be your best friend for the next two hours until the end of the activity. Hidden on the border of Saint Ann and Saint Mary Parishes up in the mountains and away from the hustle and bustle of the busy towns is where you find this unspoiled, untouched rare gem. The Cool Blue Hole oasis offers an array of natural beauty and electrifying fun. Take in the gorgeous, bright blue water in the natural mineral pool surrounded by lush, tropical rain-forest. Have a blast jumping off the edge into the deep pool, swinging on Tarzan ropes or swimming up under the caves. Then, there will be a 5-minute hike through the woods to the amazing Secret Falls. You are in “awe” as you make your way through the magnificent, lush green vegetation up to the Secret Falls. There you can allow the cascading waters to hug you while you take amazing photo shots. Feel free to take lots of photos on this tour. Independent professional photographers are available to take photos at a cost however, if you prefer to take your own cameras/phones feel free to do so at your own risk.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Taj Mahal Shopping Center, 4 Main Street, Ocho Rios Jamaica
Shopping in Ocho Rios on this day trip will be at the Taj Mahal Shopping Center. A wide variety of items are available in this one area. Items includes rums, coffee, T-shirts, hats, jewelry, Harley D products, etc. however, since this is a private tour where you get to call the shots, you have the choice of requesting or have dialogue with your tour guide to take you to other shopping spots within that geographical location.
Lunch stop at Scotchies
Scotchies Outdoor Garden Restaurant is undoubtedly the best jerk chicken and pork spots you can find anywhere. We recommend that you cap off your day’s activities with a stop for the ultimate jerk experience at Scotchies. The food is prepared with the whole family in mind so even the children can take advantage of this amazing experience of tender juicy pork and succulent chicken with festival. Steamed vegetable is also available for non-meat eaters. Don’t forget to challenge the homemade Scotchies specialty hot sauce made from local sun ripened Scotch Bonnet Pepper.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We recommend that customers take their own infant seats in case we runout
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- It is recommended that you bring cash, camera, towels, sunscreen, water shoes and a change of clothes
- Customers who are found to be intoxicated maybe barred from participating in the Blue Hole & Secret Falls activity
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- We suggest that customers use their discretion and good judgement if you have any of the above conditions
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
8 th Feb 2017. Myself and 2 girlfriends went on this excursion yesterday, and we had the most amazing day ! It's a beautiful, magical place, which remains relatively unspoilt....could almost be set from a fantasy film ! The water at the Blue hole really does have a turquoise colour, and great fun to jump in and use the rope swing. Be prepared...it is colder than the ocean, but think about it...this is fresh water coming down from the mountains ! We then walked onto the Secret Falls. OMG ! it is absolutely amazing. We are 3 fit, but mature ladies and we had a ball. Jumping in from rocks and platforms, sitting under cascades...FANTASTIC.... A MUST DO TRIP ! Not done Dunns Falls yet, but have a feeling this one will be the winner owing to it being less commercialised and fewer people. The guides were very helpful, safety conscious and polite. No one on the trip was bothered about shopping at the craft type market on way back, so the driver took us to a cafe/ restaurant which was a bit disappointing. Maybe find a nice seafood restaurant to finish off the most amazing experience and it would get and more.
This was an excellent tour. We went to the Blue Hole via a comfy small bus. The tour guide Mama was very knowledgeable about Jamaica combining both history and humor.
The Blue Hole was beautiful and fun. Then we went to a small shopping center where there was no pressure to purchase anything. Lastly, we went to Scothies for lunch with was very good.