- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This is an excellent combination to do the electrifying Blue Hole plus Secret Falls and Dunn's River Falls on the same day with a lunch stop at Scotchies Outdoor Garden Restaurant (Lunch own expense) for less than half of what it would cost to do them separately. It is a full day trip, full of fun and excitement as you indulge yourself in these awesome activities that are 100% natural and guaranteed rare experience - The kind of activities that the locals took advantage of all their lives. A taste of what "Real Jamaica" is!
- Local taxes
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Transport by air-conditioned bus
- Entry/Admission - Blue Hole
- Entry/Admission - Dunn's River Falls and Park
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from most Falmouth hotels and other accommodations. You must contact your local supplier at the number provided at least 24 hours prior to the day of the tour to confirm your hotel or central pick up point.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Resort main lobby
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Hole, Ocho Rios Jamaica
After the scenic drive you will head to Cool Blue Hole and Secret Falls just in time to meet your knowledgeable guide who will be your best friend for the next two hours until the end of the activity. Hidden on the border of Saint Ann and Saint Mary Parishes up in the mountains and away from the hustle and bustle of the busy towns is where you find this unspoiled, untouched rare gem. The Cool Blue Hole oasis offers an array of natural beauty and electrifying fun. Take in the gorgeous, bright blue water in the natural mineral pool surrounded by lush, tropical rain-forest. Have a blast jumping off the edge into the deep pool, swinging on Tarzan ropes or swimming up under the caves. Then, there will be a 5-minute hike through the woods to the amazing Secret Falls. You are in “awe” as you make your way through the magnificent, lush green vegetation up to the Secret Falls. There you can allow the cascading waters to hug you while you take amazing photo shots. Feel free to take lots of photos on this tour. Independent professional photographers are available to take photos at a cost however, if you prefer to take your own cameras/phones feel free to do so at your own risk.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Dunn's River Falls and Park, Ocho Rios Jamaica
The world famous Dunns River Falls is undoubtedly the most gentle & beautiful waterfall. By now, you should be wearing your swimsuits so all you have to do is to get checked-in, meet with your resident guide, go through the briefing, sign the waiver form and get on with the fun at hand. There are professional photographers stationed at Dunns River that will accompany you on the trip – you can purchase your pictures at the end if you like but, feel free to take your waterproof cameras with you and your Falls Guide will assist you by taking pictures. Your walk to the starting point will be about 2 minutes down to the beach where you will start the 600ft. (183metre) climb. Be prepared for the cool, refreshing water hitting your body for the first time Your total time at Dunns River Falls will be approx. 1 hour 45 minutes. If you are unable to complete the climb it’s no problem - there are exit points along the way for you to abort. Feel free to ask your tour guide just to point out the areas of the falls that featured in the James Bond movie (Doctor No). Kindly head directly to the bus as soon as the climb is complete.
After Dunns River Falls, you will be taken to one of our many local jerk chicken and pork restaurants where you can purchase your lunch and then taken back to your hotel/pickup point.
Duration: 2 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is casual
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, use your discretion.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions. use your discretion.
- Not recommended for pregnant women. use your discretion.
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Child seats are available
- We do not pickup from most off the beaten path accommodations. You must contact us to arrange a central pickup point. Be at your pickup point at least 10 minutes prior to pickup time. Our vehicles and IDs are marked with the SNL Jamaican Tours logo.
- Entry tickets and or vouchers are valid only with SNL Jamaican Tours transportation.
- Please note: entrance tickets and transport included. This voucher will not be accepted if presented directly at the venue.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Minimum numbers apply (minimum 8 persons). There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you will not be arriving at your destination within the specified reconfirmation period, please reconfirm with the local service provider prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination. Please note that departure times and locations may vary slightly.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.