- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Plan a visit to the scenic Braco Estate for an adventurous horseback ride n swim tour. Your horseback adventure along the scenic countryside and in the Caribbean Sea will be an experience to remember.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Well-appointed Private Air-conditioned Vehicle
- English Speaking Guide
- All Local Taxes and Fees
- Food and Drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
Here you will be provide with an introductory session to ensure your safety and full enjoyment of the tour. The ride commences from the Stables and you are taken through the scenic countryside, passing tranquil farmlands of the locals living close by. The friendly and humorous guides give a narration of the scenery and area telling the story of Jamaica. There is even an old abandoned airstrip, which was built during the 2nd World War and was later used for smuggling of marijuana “ganja”.
• Braco Stables Ride and Swim, Jamaica
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of 2 Adults per reservation
- Children must be at least 3 ft in height
- Dress code is smart casual, shorts suggested and wear your swimsuit under your clothes. Bring a towel.
- Please note we do not allow children to ride doubled up with parents. A child must be able to handle his/her own horse, which will be led by one of our guides.
- Life jackets are required for children under the age of 16 years and non-swimmers (provided).
- Weight must not exceed 250 pounds
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Let me start by saying I TRULY enjoyed myself. The tour guides were awesome! They made our ride a lot of fun. They were very informative. The photographers were great and captured great moments on pictures and video. We even got to stand up on the horses in the water to take amazing photos. And the jerk chicken place afterwards was super yummy. HOWEVER, when they say 4-5 hours, they do not mean on or with the horses. This includes transport time and the time to get to the jerk chicken place. You are probably better off purchasing the 2 hour ride and catching a cab to a jerk chicken place to save money. Definitely not what we were expecting. Also, they were late getting there and we had to wait 30-45 minutes on another group to get there which was wasted vacation time. Otherwise, the horses were great and we had fun!