- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Hold onto your hat: this is one wild ride! Inspired by the famous Jamaica bobsled Olympic team, this Jamaica Bobsled Adventure Tour is an experience to remember!
- Hotel pick up and drop off - shared
- SKY EXPLORER chair-lift
- Bobsled ride
- Mystic Pavilion and Lookout Tower
- Mystic Waterslide and Infinity-edge pool
- Hummingbird Garden
- Nature Trail
- Well-appointed air-conditioned vehicles
- All Local Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Mystic Mountain, Rainforest Adventures
- Meals and Drinks
- Gratuity (Optional)
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mystic Mountain, Rainforest Adventures, Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Here you will will be greeted by your friendly guide who will secure you in the Sky Explorer chair to make your way up to your Bobsled starting point. This provides a great opportunity to take in the scenery of Ocho Rios as you soar above the treetops on the skylift.
Duration: 3 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The morning shuttle service provides pick-ups from 10:30 AM - 11:00 AM and the afternoon shuttle service provides pick-ups from 12:30 PM - 1:00 PM (Please note your specific pick-up time will be communicated to you once your hotel details have been confirmed)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress Code is smart casual, wear your swimsuit under your clothes and bring a towel if you wish to use the pool
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- Minimum height of 46 inches (1.17 meters)
- Maximum weight limit: 300 lbs (136 kilograms)
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 250 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Highly recommend this excursion, which I did with my wife. I picked the trip that was shorter time wise and direct from Runaway Bay to Mystic Mountain, so as not to spend all day away from our all inclusive resort. The van driver (Donovan) arrived at our resort on time and was very friendly. Once under way Donovan was great at informing us of various points of interest along the way. Upon arrival Donovan made sure we were all set with the correct wristband related to which activity we had chosen (we picked bobsled only as we’ve done zip lining several times on other islands. The bobsled was a blast. It only took about a minute or so to complete the run, but the speed (never really used the brakes) and
the turns were wicked. Very smooth ride though. There’s also a cool water slide and infinity pool at the top along with some great views of Ocho Rios and surrounding area. During the return trip to our resort, Donovan stopped at a great roadside eatery called Scotchies where we ordered some jerk chicken to go that was delicious. No complaints whatsoever with this excursion. Thumbs up!