- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Spend the day exploring some of Jamaica's beautiful rainforests on this sightseeing adventure tour to the famous Island Gully Falls and Blue Hole in the scenic tropical hills of St. Ann. This lagoon-like pool fed by the cool river waters flowing down from higher elevations will be an experience to remember.
- Private Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- All Local Taxes
- Well Appointed Air-conditioned Vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Blue Hole
- Meals and Drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Hole, Ocho Rios, Saint Ann Parish, Jamaica
Here you will enjoy rustic nature at its best. Jump, dive or swing from ropes into the pristine watering hole. Swim under the waterfall and discover hidden caves or just sit on a rock and relax under the calming waters of the falls.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 3 years free
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not suitable for pregnant women or persons with back problems
- Dress code is smart casual, wear swimwear under your clothes, bring water shoes and a towel
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.