- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy this Ocho Rios day-trip that includes pick up at your resort lobby for a breathtaking day trip to Dunn's River Falls, Ocho Rios shopping and lunch at Scotchies Outdoor Garden Restaurant.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Popular choice with kids
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional driver and guide
- Fall guide at Dunn's River Falls
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Dunn's River Falls and Park
- Lunch (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from most Runaway Bay hotels and other accommodations. You must contact your local supplier at the number provided at least 24 hours prior to the day of the tour to confirm your hotel or central pick up point.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Runaway Bay, Jamaica
This tour takes you through one of the most popular towns on the Island. Runaway Bay is naturally beautiful and is certainly one of the most scenic areas in Jamaica. It sits between the beautiful, crisp coastline to one side and the lush green mountains to the other. There is much debate as to how the town of Runaway Bay got its name. some people believe it got the name because that is where the last batch of Spanish soldiers ran away from when they were retreating from the attacking British Troops lead by Governor Ysassi right after the 1655 British invasion of Jamaica, while other argue that it was the point from which the Slaves from inland plantations used as an escape route to runaway to Cuba. Get your cameras ready to go as you make your way through this area.
Stop At: Dunn's River Falls and Park, Ocho Rios Jamaica
Your tour guide will take you directly to the extremely beautiful, world famous Dunns River Falls & Park. By now, you should be wearing your swimsuits so all you have to do is to get checked-in, meet with your resident guide, go through the briefing, sign the waiver form and get on with the fun at hand. There are professional photographers stationed at Dunns River that will accompany you on the trip – you can purchase your pictures at the end if you like but, feel free to take your waterproof cameras with you and your Falls Guide will assist you by taking pictures. Your walk to the starting point will be about 2 minutes down to the beach where you will start the 600ft. (183metre) climb. Your total time at Dunns River Falls will be approx. 1 hour 45 minutes. If you are unable to complete the climb it’s no problem - there are exit points along the way for you to abort. Feel free to ask your tour guide just to point out the areas of the falls that featured in the James Bond movie (Doctor No). Kindly head directly to the bus as soon as the climb is complete.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Taj Mahal Shopping Center, 4 Main Street, Ocho Rios Jamaica
Shopping on this day trip could be either at the Taj Mahal Shopping Center or at the Whitter Village Shopping Centre. A wide variety of items are available in these areas. Items includes rums, coffee, T-shirts, hats, jewelry, Harley D products, etc. there is a 1 hour stop for shopping so make the best use of the time. Don’t forget to negotiate.
Scotchies Outdoor Garden Restaurant is undoubtedly the best jerk chicken and pork spots you can find anywhere. We recommend that you cap off your day’s activities with a stop for the ultimate jerk experience at Scotchies. The food is prepared with the whole family in mind so even the children can take advantage of this amazing experience of tender juicy pork and succulent chicken with festival. Steamed vegetable is also available for non-meat eaters. Don’t forget to challenge the homemade Scotchies specialty hot sauce made from local sun ripened Scotch Bonnet Pepper.
Duration: 2 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is casual
- Dunns River Falls is not recommended for pregnant women but feel free to take a walk in the park.
- Dunns River Falls is not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Dunns River Falls is not recommended for participants with back problems, it is up to your discretion.
- It is recommended that you bring cash, a camera, towels, water shoes and a swimsuit
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.