- 6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Experience the journey taken by Tainos, African slaves, slave traders, British Army & the Spanish Army over 100 years ago. See and witness the remains of the brutal slave trade and stand in the location where the fiercest battle was fought.
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- Well appointed Private air-conditioned vehicles
- English Speaking Guide
- Entry/Admission - Rio Nuevo Battle Site Heritage Park & Museum
- Entry/Admission - Noel Coward's Firefly House
- Food and Drinks
- Gratuity (Optional)
Traveler pickup is offered
Original Departure Location.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rio Nuevo Battle Site Heritage Park & Museum, Rio Nuevo Battle Site Spring Valley Estate Jamaica
Here you will experience the brutal instruments of slavery, a well as the ruins of a Taino settlement. Learn about the fiercest battle between the Spanish and the British in a bid to capture Jamaica followed by a journey into the rainforest along the parish border to Lodge - a former slave district once known as "Lodge Yard" - where a slave plantation was located.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Noel Coward's Firefly House, Firefly Hill Rd., Ocho Rios Jamaica
Here you will get to see the spot used by the famous Captain Morgan to identify the ships he would later plunder in Port Royal.
Duration: 45 minutes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual, wear comfortable walking shoes
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.