- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Have an exhilarating adventure ziplining over and climbing the famous Dunn's River Falls for an amazing fun-filled day in Ocho Rios, Jamaica.
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Well-appointed Private air-conditioned vehicles
- All Local Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Dunn's River Falls and Park
- Meals and Drinks
- Gratuity (Optional)
Traveler pickup is offered
Original Departure Location
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dunn's River Falls and Park, Ocho Rios Jamaica
Here each guest will receive a pre-purchased ticket to enter the Falls and Park. Once inside the park, it is time to gear up to zipline! You will be placed into groups and assigned a trained guide who will conduct a brief safety and introductory session before you mount the first tower and maneuver through garden treetops by means of horizontal traverses and bridges. Then get a bird’s-eye view of the pristine waterfalls as you soar through the air and walk across suspended jungle bridges positioned OVER THE FALLS.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- Maximum weight limit: 265 lbs (120 kilograms)
- Dress code is Smart Casual (shorts or Pants mandatory for zip-line), wear your swimsuit under your clothes, bring and tower and water shoe
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.