- 6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Visit the scenic Irie Blue Hole and World Heritage Site of Seville for an adventurous day in the tropical paradise of Ocho Rios. Your horseback ride along the historic sites & Blue Hole adventure will be an experience to remember.
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Well-appointed Private Air-conditioned vehicles
- All Safety Gear
- Entry/Admission - Blue Hole
- Entry/Admission - Braco Stables Ride and Swim
- Food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Hole, Ocho Rios Jamaica
The irie Blue Hole will provide an exhilarating adventure were you can enjoy rustic nature at its best. Jump, dive or swing from ropes into the pristine watering hole. Swim under the waterfall and discover hidden caves or just sit on a rock and relax under the calming waters of the falls. Hike along the stream and discover more pools and waterfalls or relax on a rock and just absorb the sun’s rays, all while in the capable hands of expert tour guides.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Braco Stables Ride and Swim, Jamaica
Gear up, mount your horse and prepare for a relaxing adventure as you are taken through the scenic countryside, passing the site of a Taino village, the preserved ruins of a sugar mill and many other points of interest around this World Heritage Site. The friendly and humorous guides will give a narration of the scenery and area telling the story of Jamaica.
Duration: 2 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be at least 3 ft in height
- Please note we do not allow children to ride doubled up with parents. A child must be able to handle his own horse, which will be led by one of our guides.
- Dress code is smart casual, wear swimwear under your clothes and bring a towel and water shoes
- Children under 18 years of age must wear a safety helmet (provided).
- Life jackets are required for children under the age of 16 years and non-swimmers (provided).
- Weight must not exceed 240 pounds
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.