- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
If you're looking for something to do in Jamaica, the Rose Hall Great House is a great choice. You’re sure to feel goosebumps as these eerie tales come to life followed by an aquatic experience of a lifetime at the Famous Luminous Lagoon!
- Private Hotel pick up and drop off
- Well-appointed air-conditioned vehicles
- Complimentary Bottle of Water
- Entry/Admission - Rose Hall Great House
- Entry/Admission - Glistening Waters Restaurant and Marina
- Food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rose Hall Great House, Rose Hall, Montego Bay Jamaica
Here guests will enjoy a candle-lit evening tour of the Rose Hall Great House, the former home of Jamaica’s White Witch, Annie Palmer. Your tour will include captivating and chilling stories of love, murder, and mystery skillfully told by knowledgeable guides. You’re sure to feel goosebumps as these eerie tales come to life in this grand estate, where ghost sightings have been reported over the years.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Glistening Waters Restaurant and Marina, Jamaica
Here guests will see things that will make you appreciate the beauty Mother nature has created for us to witness and experience! Truly, a sight to be seen! As the boat cruises around, the water is disturbed and the organisms begin to glow. You will see an eerie light show illuminating from the back of the boat and all around from the wake.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not suitable for persons with serious heart conditions or any other serious medical conditions
- Dress code is smart casual, wear comfortable walking shoe and swimwear under your clothes for those who wish to swim at the lagoon. Bring a towel as well.
- Cameras are not allowed inside the Great House, however, a Professional Photographer will be available to take souvenir photos at an additional cost.
- Take a little cash to purchase a souvenir at the gift shop, and drinks at the Annie's Pub.
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.