- 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a safe an exciting ATV adventure through 980 acres of Jamaican jungle. Go off-road and through mud spots (likely to get wet). Stop for pictures with amazing views of the Caribbean Sea. Sample local fruits and immerse a little in Jamaican culture. Including private round trip transportation from your hotel lobby.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tour escort/host
- Entry/Admission - Yaaman Adventure Park
Traveler pickup is offered
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yaaman Adventure Park, Ocho Rios, Saint Ann Parish, Jamaica
After a brief orientation and helmet fitting, the tour will get rolling as you start your engines and get ready to get dirty! Enjoy an experience of a lifetime as you truly take these machines off-road through magnificent tropical scenery with breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea from 1100 feet above. With a few stops on the itinerary you are able to enjoy 980 acres of Jamaica and have a few unique photo opportunities.
While you travel along, pay attention and see hundreds of tress planted by famous and influential people such as in Sir Winston Churchill, Charlie Chaplin, Shakira, Drew Barrymore and more.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age of ATV driver is 18 years
- Minimum child age is 6 years
- A valid drivers license is required for ATV drivers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
I was not aware that this is a trip to Yaman. Our taxi was late picking us up, and when we arrived to Yaman the woman at the check in was confused abut our voucher. Turns out you also get a tour of the planation grounds which was a nice surprise. The ATV portion was fun. The guides were nice and helpful.