- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Plan a visit to the scenic Mystic Mountain & World Heritage Site of Seville for an adventurous Zipline & horseback ride n swim tour. Your horseback adventure along the historic sites & Canopy Zipline will be an experience to remember.
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Well-appointed Private Air-conditioned vehicles
- All Safety Gear
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
Departs from Runaway Bay Hotels
Returns to original departure point
Your Zipline & Horseback Ride n Swim Adventure start with your pickup at your hotel lobby as you are driven in comfort on a scenic roadway to the Seville World Heritage Site.
Your group of experienced guides, who will be with you every step of the way, will provide an introductory session to ensure your safety and full enjoyment of the tour. Gear up, mount your horse and prepare for a relaxing adventure as you are taken through the scenic countryside, passing the site of a Taino village, the preserved ruins of a sugar mill and many other points of interest around this World Heritage Site. The friendly and humorous guides will give a narration of the scenery and area telling the story of Jamaica.
The trail ride meanders down to the north coast shoreline and takes you to the Caribbean Sea. Here guests are given the opportunity to swim and frolic with the horse in the magnificent Caribbean Sea heading west to see the English pier and warehouse before going into the jungle again and back to where you started.
After a short lunch stop (meals and drinks not included), your final stop will provide an exhilarating adventure flying over the magnificent rainforest canopy and limestone cliffs. Whisk through the verdant rainforest canopy and glide from one platform to another, while you catch a glimpse of the Dunn's River Falls near Ocho Rios!
At the end of your adventure, enjoy a relaxing drive back to your hotel with a heart filled with Jamaica!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of 2 Adults per reservation
- Children must be at least 3 ft in height
- Please note we do not allow children to ride doubled up with parents. A child must be able to handle his/her own horse, which will be led by one of our guides.
- Children under 18 years of age must wear a safety helmet (provided).
- Life jackets are required for children under the age of 16 years and non-swimmers (provided).
- Weight must not exceed 240 pounds
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.