- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Visit Negril's beautiful Seven Mile Beach on this private, full-day trip from Runaway Bay. Located on Jamaica’s West Coast on the shores of Negril, Seven Mile Beach features golden sands and crystal clear water, bordered by the curved arrangement of the town on the longest continuous stretch of beach on the island. Spend time at the beach, go shopping, and visit Rick's Cafe for cliff diving, Reggae music, and a picture-perfect sunset. Runaway Bay hotel pickup and drop-off included.
- Excellent value for money
- Exclusive to Viator
- Popular choice with kids
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Seven Mile Beach
- Entry/Admission - Rick's Cafe
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir shopping and other items on sale
Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from most hotels/accommodations. You must contact your local supplier by phone or by email at least 24 hours prior to the day of the tour to arrange a central pickup point. Be at your pickup point at least 10 minutes prior to pick up time. Our vehicles and IDs are marked with the SNL Jamaican Tours logo.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Seven Mile Beach, Negril Jamaica
Come! Let us take you on a memorable journey to one of the world’s famous fun-filled locations in Negril, Jamaica! Your pleasant and knowledgeable tour guides will meet you at your hotel as you prepare for a memorable day trip to Negril which is located on the western coast of the island. The ride from the resort will take you along the scenic and pristine northern coastline until you reach the group's location at Negril's Seven Mile Beach carefully selected by your team of guides!
You will have approx..3 hours on the Seven Mile Beach to indulge yourself in swimming, relaxing, sunbathing or even participating in various watersport activities such as snorkeling the reefs, boating, etc. for an additional fee. It is very rare to see a beach that is seven miles long from end to end as far as the eye can see on both ends so, we implore you to take full advantage of this rare opportunity. Feel free to take a romantic walk or just simply go for a jog on the sand.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Rick's Cafe, West End Road, Negril Jamaica
The world famous Rick's Café, founded in 1974, is undoubtedly the epic Negril hangout spot for locals and visitors alike! Strategically located along the cliffs of Jamaica’s most western tip, Rick’s Café easily takes the prize for a must-do attraction that you don’t want to miss! Nowhere else in the world do you get the opportunity to see the daring 100ft. free style cliff dives. Visitors also participate in the cliff jumps from a low of 10ft. to high of 40ft. – take your pick, of course at your own risk and optional. You get the adrenaline rush just watching the excitement put on by local divers who grew up practicing their skills right there on the cliffs – this is where you watch the most beautiful golden sunset, enjoy drinks and food at the bar or on the terrace (own expense), chosen from a menu with an array of unique choices, while dancing to the soothing sounds of live reggae music put on by some of our popular local entertainers. On a very busy day, the kitchen staff may have a lot to do so if you wish to have dinner at Rick’s, in the interest of time, you might want to put in your order as soon as you arrive at the location. You will be at Rick’s for approximately 3 hours. When the sun sets it will be time to board your bus or minivan that will take you back to your hotel.
Duration: 3 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of four people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years old
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, an alternative date or full refund will be offered
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Limited amount of child car seats available
- Limited amount of wheelchair transportation available
- Limited amount of infant seats available
- Jumping off the cliff is not recommended if you are pregnant, having back problems, heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- There is a possibility that the pickup time might be changed base on the local traffic or inclement weather conditions.
- If you will not be arriving at your destination within the specified reconfirmation period, please reconfirm with the local service provider prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination. Please note that departure times and locations may vary slightly.
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Please present either a printed or electronic voucher at pickup just for verification.
- Things to take: Cash, Camera, Towels, sunblock, swimsuits
- Dress code: Casual. Please wear comfortable clothing.
- We pickup from most Runaway Bay Hotels. You must contact your local supplier at least 24 hours prior to the day of the tour to confirm your booking and arrange your pickup point if you are staying at a hotel or other accommodations
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby/pickup point 10 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.