- 11 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Explore the South Coast of Jamaica on this private, full-day tour from Runaway Bay. This scenic sightseeing adventure travels to the famous YS Falls, an attraction highlighted by a cascading, 7-tiered waterfall. There is also an expansive wading pool, exciting canopy rides which careen down the alley high above the falls, and river tube rides — all with spectacular views of the surrounding area. Then hop into a safari boat and float along the Black River. Along the way, watch for crocodiles, eagles, and more wildlife in their natural environment.
- Excellent value for money
- Exclusive to Viator
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Small group ensures personal service
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional guide
- Local taxes
- Entrance fees (Kindly add $37 per person for entrance fees and lunch package)
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
Tour departs from most Runaway Bay hotels
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Returns to original departure point
After a Runaway Bay hotel pickup, get ready for an amazing day on the South Coast of Jamaica. The driver will lead the way through the mountains in a private vehicle, passing small farming villages that appear one after another. The guide will introduce the areas of interest along the way and talk about the rich Jamaican history. The drive to the South Coast is approximately 90 minutes.
The first stop will be at the popular YS Falls, where a jitney, hauled by a tractor, will be waiting to transport guests on a 10-minute ride through the woods and up to the falls and gift shop. There will be approximately 90 minutes to explore the falls and the surrounding rainforest. There are two natural pools available to swim in. Swing on the Tarzan rope or head to the zipline canopy, available at an additional cost. Guides and lifeguards are on property to provide guests with both safety and assistance. Lunch can be purchased at the YS Falls Restaurant for an additional cost.
Afterwards, head to Riverside Dock for lunch (additional cost). Then meet the boat captain and board a pontoon boat heading up the Black River. Look for local wildlife like crocodiles, eagles, nesting egrets, giant ferns, and more.
At the end of the tour, return to Runaway Bay for a hotel drop-off.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A maximum of four people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please bring USD $36 per person for entrance fee and lunch
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years old
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or anyone using a wheelchair
- The duration of transfers are approximate. The exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.