- 4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Come on this epic rainforest adventure through the hills of Ocho Rios and experience the Jamaican way of life! Visit the famous Blue Hole and River Gully Falls. On the way, stop at a hydroelectric plant to see how wood pipes are used to carry water. End the day with shopping and a Jamaican lunch (additional cost).
- Excellent value for money
- Ideal choice for families
- All entrance fees included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional driver/guide
- Entry/Admission - Blue Hole
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Hole, Ocho Rios Jamaica
Here guests will jump, dive or swing from ropes into the pristine watering hole. Swim under the waterfall and discover hidden caves or just sit on a rock and relax under the calming waters of the falls.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- It is recommended that you bring a swimsuit, change of clothes and cash
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.