- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Plan a visit to the scenic tropical Parish of St. Ann, Jamaica where your adventure will take you on one wild ride! Inspired by the famous Jamaica bobsled Olympic team, this Jamaica Bobsled Adventure Tour along with a tour of the famous Dunn's River Falls is going to be an experience to remember!
- Hotel/Port pick up and drop off
- Well-appointed Air-conditioned vehicles
- All local government taxes
- Entry/Admission - Mystic Mountain, Rainforest Adventures
- Entry/Admission - Dunn's River Falls and Park
- Meals and Drinks
- Gratuity (Optional)
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mystic Mountain, Rainforest Adventures, Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Here you will be greeted by your friendly guide who will secure you in the Sky Explorer chair to make your way up to your Bobsled starting point. This provides a great opportunity to take in the scenery of Ocho Rios as you soar above the treetops on the skylift.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Dunn's River Falls and Park, Ocho Rios Jamaica
Each guest will receive a pre-purchased ticket to enter the Falls and Park. Once inside the park guests are put into groups and assigned a trained guide who will conduct a brief safety and introductory session before the climb up the falls. The boardwalk along the falls provides easy access for those who wish not to climb to photograph their friends and family so nobody is left out of the fun.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not suitable for pregnant women or persons with back problems
- Dress code is smart casual, wear swimwear under your clothes, and water shoes
- Bring a towel
- Minimum height of 46 inches (1.17 meters)
- Maximum weight limit: 300 lbs (136 kilograms)
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.