- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This unique adventure provides visitors an educational and fun experience in Ocho Rios with the Konoko Falls and Garden for a fulfilling day for all ages of the family.
- Ideal choice for families
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- All entrance fees included
- Hotel/Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Konoko Falls & Park
- Food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Konoko Falls & Park, 1 Mahoe Falls Road, Ocho Rios Jamaica
Here guest will wander through the tropical flora of the gardens, listening to the chirping of exotic birds and admiring beautiful orchids. Stroll beside the river as it flows into serene ponds filled with bright koi, and then make your way up to the waterfall terrace to enter the falls and start your climb.
Duration: 2 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- It is recommended that you bring or rent water shoes, and bring a towel
- It is recommended that you bring cash for souvenirs, lunch and drinks,
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.