- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
With this tour , you will spend approximately thirty five minutes to an hour experiencing the natural phenomenon luminous lagoon .
Witness the glow formed from small microorganism that emit a flash of light when touched.
This marvel is only found four places in the world, however this lagoon is the brightest of them all due to the consistent climate in Jamaica.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Glistening Waters Luminous Lagoon Tour
Traveler pickup is offered
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Glistening Waters Luminous Lagoon Tour, Falmouth, Trelawny Parish, Jamaica
Travelers will board a boat to explore the bioluminescent lagoon and learn what causes it iridescent blue-green glow.
After which you can go for a swim and see the water light up around you or if you wish ,you can stay on the boat and have as much fun just watching others splashing the water to see the magnificent glow.
Duration: 1 hour
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.