- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Experience the highlights of Ocho Rios during this 4-hour sightseeing tour. Stroll through Ocho Rios’ eclectic markets and shopping arcades to pick up handicrafts and souvenirs. Visit the Wassi Art Factory and see where local pottery is made, take a ride up to Fern Gully, then spend time in Coyaba Botanical Gardens.
After arriving in the town of Ocho Rios, spend some time perusing the diverse shopping arcades and craft markets.
Take a tour of the Wassi Art Factory, which produces distinctive pottery made by Jamaica’s local artisans.
Drive through Fern Gully, a vibrant forest of trees and ferns growing up the steep hills on either side of the road.
Stop at the Coyaba Botanical Gardens, home to a collection of local and international plants, flowers and trees.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Souvenirs costs
Traveler pickup is offered
Ian Fleming International Airport, Sangster's International Airport
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fern Gully, Ocho Rios, Saint Ann Parish, Jamaica
A vibrant forest of trees and ferns growing up the steep hills on either side of the road.
Duration: 1 hour
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.