- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This tour is unique to travelers because there is no other combined quite like this and you definitely won't regret as you receive quality service for your buck...
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Ocho Rios Bay Beach
- Entry/Admission - Konoko Falls & Park
- Lunch - we offer complimentary bottled water, sodas and local snacks on all booked tours.
Traveler pickup is offered
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ocho Rios Bay Beach, Ocho Rios Jamaica
You will enter at the fisher man's beach and your glass bottom boat will take you out to one of the popular coral reefs in Jamaica. As you climb aboard the glass bottom boat you will be with the windows into peaceful underwater world and get to experience the unique marine community filled with coral reefs and brightly colored tropical fish.
While on your sail, you are free to ask your guide any questions and they will also inform you of your locations as you go along.
Of course you will get to see the humans of the sea, Dolphins! As you sail past the famous Dolphin attraction, Dolphin Cove!
You’ll be able to see many of the beautiful hotels, villas, homes and other gems along the coast of Ocho Rios.
Experience a mesmerizing scenic view of the surrounding vegetation along the coast.
The glass bottom boat ride is, of course, family-friendly and ideal for those wanting to take an up close look the impressive underwater world in the safety and comfort of a boat.
P.S: If you love waterborne activities, we also have the option of snorkeling upon request and if you’re a lover of fishing, we are also able to accommodate this upon request so that you can have the great adventure of Deep Sea Fishing in our local waters.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Konoko Falls & Park, 1 Mahoe Falls Road, Ocho Rios Jamaica
KONOKO FALLS AND PARK
Konoko Falls and Park is a great way to not only learn a brief history of the first set of settlers on this tropical paradise, but also have a spectacular time at this natural serenity.
What to Expect
Guided tour through the tranquil River Gardens at the mini Taino Museum
Come in contact with a variety of animals and birds indigenous to Jamaica
Climb the waterfall!
Duration: 2 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.