- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy an informative tour with a local guide. Visit award winninig boutique wineries and taste their wines. Beautiful and creative architecture. This trip includes two wine tastings per person. Round trip transportation and an ice chest with water for party. Vehicles sizes differ depending on party size.
- Transport by private vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
From your hotel in Ensenada or Cruise port entrance
We would first meet at your hospitality address or cruise ship port entrance.
We´ll take a 30 minute drive which includes an informative tour with general history and information. Our guides are local and will give you a lot of info.
You will first stop at a creamery to taste local cheeses and other products
Afterwards it´s time for the vino, we will stop at your first winery and enjoy an interesting tour or skip and go straight to the wine tasting.
Very flexible choices for wineries: choose from many and your guide will take care of your logistics.
Visit up to three wineries and a lunch stop.
You will see that the Valle de Guadalupe will exceed y our expectations.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.