- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Come to Baja and visit the Wine Route, known as one of the best gastronomic experiences in Mexico.
- Ground transportation
- Bilingual offical guide
- Water and snacks onboard
- Visit to 3 different wineries
- Food and drinks, unless specified
From most Tijuana, Rosarito beach and Ensenada hotels.
Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Come to Baja and visit the Wine Route, known as one of the best gastronomic experiences in Mexico. More than 90 wine varieties, exportation quality, are currently produced in the región. Local wines are the perfect pairing for Baja´s cuisine as well as for the best international dishes. They will absolutely take your senses beyond.
You will be accompanied by a certified tour guide, who will liven up and accompany you on your trip to know the 3 wine regions of Baja California, crossing the valleys of: Guadalupe, San Vicente and Ojos Negros.
• Learn about Mexico's vitiviniculture industry.
• Visit 3 different beautiful vineyards where different varieties of white and red grapes are cultivated.
• Wine tasting at the different wineries on the day tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Duration: From Tijuana & Rosarito 9 hours
- Starting time: From Tijuana & Rosarito 9:00 am. From Ensenada 10:00 am
- At least 2 people to take place in this tour.
- Wear comfortable clothes, bring your camera, water, cash for personal expenses. If traveling from November to March, you may consider to bring an umbrella.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.