- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This 5-hour tour picks you up at your port and takes you on a delicious route of wine and cheese. Enjoy amazing views and a great day in Ensenada.
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Lunch included
- Transportation Cruise Port – Ojos Negros Valley – Cruise Port
- Visit to Infinity winery and wine tasting
- Visit to Cava de Quesos and cheese tasting
- Lunch at Rancho Ramonetti
Your 5-hour tour picks you up at your port and takes you on a delicious route of wine and cheese. Visit Infinito winery and get an explanation of the wine making process and 4 wines for tasting. This is a family-owned winery that begins the adventure to establish first vineyards in one of the valleys in the region of Ensenada. This Valley is better known by the suggestive name of Ojos Negros. It is said that the name of the valley comes from the existence of two bogs that at nightfall reflect the moon as if it were the mysterious eyes of a beautiful woman.
You'll then visit Cava de Quesos (Cheese cave), walking tour around Rancho Ramonetti and getting an explanation of the cheese making process. The Ramonetti ranch has four generations of making artisanal cheeses. Beginning with a guided tour in the ranch, you'll learn of the process of making cheese and derivatives. Then head towards a “campirano” style house, then downstairs you’ll enter an impressive cave where they keep aged cheeses from 6 months to five years. Then, you’ll begin tasting 6 types of their cheeses. They also have a little restaurant with some house specialties which are included.
Enjoy lunch here and then head back to your port.
- Transportation Cruise Port – Ojos Negros Valley – Cruise Port.
- Visit to Infinito winery, explanation of the wine making process and 4 wines for tasting.
- Visit to Cava de Quesos (Cheese cave), walking tour around Rancho Ramonetti, explanation of the
cheese making process.
- Explanation of milk derivatives processing.
- Tasting 6 types of cheeses with artisan breads, local fruits and olive oil.
- Local lunch at Rancho Ramonetti.
- Return to Ensenada.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.