- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Join this tour and you'll get a chance to visit the best wineries of Mexico and taste some of their wonderful wines. Plus, you'll enjoy a delicious lunch before heading back to the port.
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Lunch included
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Wine tasting at 2 wineries
- Guided winery tours
Tour start time will be adjusted to your ship's arrival. Please indicate your preferred start time in Special requirements.
Relax with pick-up from the cruise ship port, then head to Guadalupe Valley where you'll enjoy a tour of two different wineries. Whole activity includes seven tastings while walking around barrels and cavas.
The first winery has a new tasting room of the oldest wines of Santo Tomas. You''ll get a didactic wine experience with
a tour around the facilities while they tell you the history of the place and explain to you the entire process-from grape to the bottle.
The second winery provides unique and beautiful landscapes and great wines, home of an established restaurant. You'll then enjoy lunch at one of the most visited dining experiences in the Valle de Guadalupe, under a renowned steakhouse and Baja Cuisine concept. Your experienced and professional chef leads diners to taste a wide gastronomic proposal based on seasonal food.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.