- 45 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This amazing jetpack experience in Ensenada can take you 30 feet in the air and 20 miles per hour forward when your skills are established. For your first time you will learn how to fly approximately 10 to 15 feet above the water and you may be able do the submarine or dolphin maneuver depending on your skills and motivation.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- All entrance fees included
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Bottled water
- Use of helmet
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Estero Beach Hotel and Resort
Every hour from 9am to 5pm
When you arrive, you will receive all the instructions necessary to prepare you to begin flying the water jet pack. You will wear a life vest and helmet even though the Jet Pack floats. Your experienced instructor will observe your skill level, before and during the flight exercise and give you the propulsion that you are ready for.
Every one is different, but if you concentrate on the skills needed and remember the instructions, you will fly immediately. The most important thing is to relax and think about what you want to accomplish. If you are afraid, the probability of flying is not great, you must relax and enjoy the experience to be able to fly. See you in the skies.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Note: At time of booking, please advise your chosen departure time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.