- 4 to 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
• An amazing city tour of ensenada ,where you can see our museums, local beach, greenhouses , and an amazing view of the bay of Ensenada
• First stop in the Pai Pai Ecoturism Park, once where there you will have to pay a wrist band with a cost of ten dollars.
It includes you a free interaction with a lemur or capuchin monkey and a tour in the zoo. If you want to play with the baby lions and tigers you have to pay an extra at the park.
• Next stop bufadora , where you can enjoy more than 100 shopping stores where you can find souvenirs , piñas coladas , jewerly, leather and much more .At the end of the alley find the famous and biggest gieser in the world!
- Fuel surcharge
- Entry/Admission - Pai Pai Ecotourism Park
Museo Caracol, Bahia Ensenada, 22880 Ensenada, B.C., Mexico
9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Hop-on hop-off tour with stops near cruise port
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pai Pai Ecotourism Park, BC 23 Amp, Ejido Cnel. Esteban Cantú, Maneadero, B.C., Mexico
Get an amazing experience of interacting with rescued cubs such as lions, jaguar, black jaguars, tigers, lemurs, monkeys, and anacondas.
once we get there you pay an admission of ten dolares . You have the option of chosing going inside with lemurs, monkeys, anaconda and the farm with your admission braclet. At the park you also have some tacos,tequila tasting for adults where you can enjoy more than 20 flavored tequilas and wine tasting.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: La Bufadora, Punta Banda, Ensenada, Ensenada Municipality Mexico
you have an amazing experience of enjoying sightseeing more than 100 souvenir shops and get to have on our way to the blowhole a variety of tastings such as pinas coladas, churros , mexican candies, and much more!!!
At the end of the shopping we will find the blowhole , which is famous for beeing the biggest one in the world.it can reach a height of 100 feet tall !!
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.