- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The magical and artisanal town of Becal in the estate of campeche is a beauty, it has those construccions taht give us and idea of the way the mayans lived, our experience begins in the place where you do not indicate what will happen to you to you, and from there we will take you to 1.15 hrs. From Mérida to the border with the state of Campeche, that´s where becal is waithing for us. Upon arrival we will be visiting an open- air museum where a group of enthusiastic guides tell us how the flora helped and gave rise to various mayan beliefs, the botanical garden will also be guided by a certified person and wil explain in several languages the benefits of the plants that the mayans used.
- Transportation, including insurance traveler
- Service of unlimited drinks (bottle water, natural waters and energy drinks)
- Souvenir, jipijapa hat
- Entrance fee.
- Guide service
- Entry/Admission - Museo Becal
Traveler pickup is offered
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo Becal, Campeche, Yucatan Peninsula
The community of Bécal is located in Calkiní, only two and a half hours from the city of Campeche, in this town the famous hats of Jipi Japa are made, and it is considered as the capital of this one. In Bécal there are the original caves where groups of artisans make jipi palm hats. The monument of the hat is also located in the center of the town.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.