- 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Learn all about the history and culture of the port city of Manzanillo in half a day. Explore the breathtaking view of pristine beaches and shop at the famous, bustling craft markets for the finest souvenirs in the city.
- Led by a local guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Round trip transportation from Manzanillo area hotels
- Bilingual guide
- Meals and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up available at your hotel. Please provide full details.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Thursday and Saturday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Manzanillo Bay, Manzanillo Mexico
Manzanillo is one of Mexico’s most important ports located on the coast south of Puerto Vallarta. Learn about the history, culture and economy from your friendly, English speaking guide. Manzanillo is a vibrant town with so much to see and do. From its stunning beaches to the bustling craft markets, you will find lots to excite and interest you on this half day tour.
Join this guided tour of Manzanillo to learn about the history and culture of this portside city with a stop at some of the area´s popular crafts markets. Feel the breeze and admire the beauty of the beaches in El Mirador de Las Hadas to take pictures of the best panoramic views. Enjoy the picturesque views of Manzanillo´s twin bays and the beach where the movie "The Perfect woman" was filmed with Bo Derek and Dudley Moore, the tourist hotel developments and the exclusive residential zone.
Listen as your guide discusses the history of this portside city before making your way downtown.
For your purchases, Shop at some of the city's famous craft markets in the tourist tianguis and then, visit the center of Manzanillo and the symbolic Pez Vela.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Bring comfortable clothe and walking shoes, hat, sunglasses, mosquito repellent, sunscreen, camera and cash for expenses like meals, drinks and souvenirs
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.