- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This is a fun-filled full-day family adventure. Apart from the spectacular horseback riding, you will have the opportunity to explore Coyote Canyon and its surrounding region much more extensively. Search for eggs, help make handmade tortillas, and enjoy a delicious Ranch-Style breakfast. Meet the animals at the farm before beginning the riding part of this great adventure. The horseback riding portion of this excursion gives you an opportunity to explore deeper in the canyon.
Minimum of 2 people Per Booking is Required.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- All necessary equipment included
- Breakfast included
- Bottled water
- Pickup and drop-off at Coyote Canyon Adventures Office
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Horseback Riding Equipment
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hats (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Coyote Canyon Adventures
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Coyote Canyon Adventures, San Miguel de Allende, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast
Enjoy a wonderful full-day outdoor adventure as you go horseback riding and also get to explore Coyote Canyon and its surrounding region very extensively.
First, you will visit the ranch and have the opportunity to milk cows, help make fresh ranch-style cheese and tortillas, chase and capture chickens, piglets, sheep and goats. Then, you will begin the riding part of this great adventure and have a memorable time. Also included in this adventure are activities like hiking, swimming, roping lessons, cattle-herding and a delicious campfire meal prepared by the cowboys on the trail.
The horseback riding portion of this excursion follows the same general route as the half-day excursion including a 40-minute descent to the bottom of the canyon, where you find a winding river named La Virgen which you will cross at several points. Enjoy truly breathtaking views in every direction and the river crossings fun and exciting. You will also have the opportunity to gallop with a deeper exploration of the canyon, of its neighboring village and its 450 year old chapel ruins.
This is a great family oriented adventure that is a very special experience for everyone.
Duration: 6 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum Drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code: comfortable laced shoes or boots (no flip-flops or sandals), long pants, long- sleeve shirt or light jacket, & sunblock (cowboy hats are available at the ranch)
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not recommended for pregnant women on their first or last trimester
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.