- 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
• Wander through San Miguel’s majestic cobbletones streets.
• Visit San Miguel’s most iconic landmarks.
• Discover the history and uses of chocolate.
• Taste chocolate recipes from savory to sweet.
- Savory and sweet chocolate tastings
You will meet your guide at the entrance to the Parroquia Restaurant ( Jesus Street # 11 ) at 1:00 p.m.
DAYS: Wednesdays and Sundays
TIME: Departs at 1:00
CAPACITY: 12 people 1 tour guide
WEATHER: Tour takes place, rain, or shine
WHAT TO WEAR: Comfortable clothing and shoes
WHO:Suitable for most ages and fitness levels
TOUR INCLUDES Full lunch including appetizers, main dish, drink, and dessert, guide, and informative guide sheet
History and Food - Chocolate is native to Mexico We will show you the humble beginnings of one of the world’s favorite foods and the surprising ways you can use it.
Amazing landmarks - Taste of San Miguel will take you on an adventure that will showcase the beautiful colonial sights in town.
Best of San Miguel - Learn about the local merchants who sweeten our city. Make a few new friends along the way and learn where to meet them for a delicious chocolate treat.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.