- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Visit one of the oldest mines in the state and learn about the colonial period of Mexican history. Explore the abandoned structures and walk down into a mine shaft. We’ll also visit a lavender ranch, where we’ll see the different species of lavender and how it’s processed. Includes a delicious Mexican lunch in a quaint local restaurant downtown.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
We will drop you off at your hotel or house/rental.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Museo de Historia de Mineral de Pozos, Mineral de Pozos, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast
Visit the abandoned mines and lavender fields of Mineral de Pozos.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.