- 3 days (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
6 amazing dives in three days. The most interesting cenotes of the Yucatan Peninsula will show an incredible play of light, halocline and other mysterious and unusual phenomena.
- 2 tanks per day, weights and belt
- Professional multilingual guide
- Snacks and non-alcohol beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (only hotels in Riviera Maya)
- Bottled water
- Equipment (rent 15 USD/day)
- Diving insurance (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (all hotels except Riviera Maya)
Diversland office, Playa del Carmen
Discover six wonderful and different Cenotes in three days in Playa Del Carmen.
The cenotes in the Yucatan Peninsula are famous around the world for their stunning beauty and crystal clear waters. All of them are very different, as they offer a very unique diving experience. Surrounded by jungle truly are one of the best dive sites in Mexico.
If you're still in doubt, just think about the fact that only in Mexico you can dive in the cenotes. So do not miss your chance to look at this miracle of nature!
When you purchase this package, you save your money, strength and nerves. After all, our instructors will select cenotes exclusively for your preferences and level of certification. So you get the most pleasure from diving at the lowest cost! We can change the schedule for your convenience, and cenotes for equivalent.
Day 1 - 2 Dives at Cenotes Chak Mol and Kukulkan
Day 2 - 2 Dives at Cenotes Dos Ojos and The Bat
Day 3 - 2 Dives at Cenotes Panderosa and Tajma Ha
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- Diving within 24 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.