- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
We will begin by preparing some delicious salsas, followed by an authentic and traditional Mexican mole, tasty enmoladas, and mexican rice. I will educate you on the ingredients, tell you about the culinary and nutritional values, and how to prepare and cook each part of the meal. We are always vegetarian, vegan or gluten-free friendly if that is an interest. I will teach you the history and cultural importance of the Mole and how it used to be the “Food of the Emperors”, reserved only for the upper class of the Mayan and Aztec society. During the lesson you will be enticed to explore your environment: the cozy den with its fireplace and library; and the surrounding courtyard with its organic gardens and gorgeous landscapes. Having prepared the delicious meal, we will sit down and dine, engaging in wonderful conversation. With the meal we will enjoy a pure cacao chocolate drink and a glass of delicious Mexican wine. All while surrounded by a beautiful and tranquil environment.
Aldama 9, Zona Centro, 37700 San Miguel de Allende, Gto., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
San Miguel de Allende is the perfect setting for this beautiful cooking class, right in the heart of Centro. I will teach you how to prepare the salsas and the mole dish and tell you all about each ingredient that we use to create these authentic and gourmet gems.
• Zona Centro, 37700 San Miguel de Allende, Gto., Mexico
• Authentic Mexican Salsas - We will prepare 3 authentic Mexican Salsas and will enjoy with delicious white and blue-corn chips.
• Mole served over Chicken Enmoladas - The main dish is chicken enmoladas covered with the amazing Mexican Mole sauce. This is both a traditional and amazing dish bursting with flavor.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.